We are an equal opportunity employer located in the Nashua NH area.
Job Opening for Mechanical/Process Engineer
Job Description: Nanoscale Components, Inc., is seeking a Mechanical/Process engineer to work with a small team to design, build and deploy custom electro-chemical processing equipment for the lithium-ion battery industry. The role involves component and assembly design, prototype building and testing, system level integration and maintenance while supporting in-house R&D efforts. Ideal candidate will have a strong background in process engineering, mechanical engineering and machine design, industrial controls and sensors, safety requirements for combustible liquids, handling of industrial chemicals, as well as a strong understanding of electrical circuits and DC power systems. Experience with electro-chemical plating line equipment and operations is advantageous.
- B.S. or higher in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- 5 years of experience in industrial equipment design.
- Experience with 3D CAD programs (Pro-E, Solidworks etc).
- Experience with PLC controls and programming.
- US citizen or permanent resident.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- This a hands-on role.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org